1. COOKIES POLICY
This clarification article is prepared by TELCOSET İLERİ TEKNOLOJİ STRATJİK İŞ GELİŞTİRME DANIŞMANLIK A.Ş., who has the title of data controller pursuant, in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 and the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles for Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation, KVKK Article 3.
1.1. About Cookies Policy
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can visit the addresses below which are specific to browser manufacturers:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=tr
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=category%3Atr&q=%C3%A7erez
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera http://help.opera.com/opera/Windows/2393/en/controlPages.html#manageCookies
- Opera Mobile http://www.opera.com/tr/help/mobile/android#privacy
- Safari Desktop https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=tr_TR&viewlocale=tr_TR
- Safari Mobile https://support.apple.com/tr-tr/HT201265
- Android Browser (Mobile) https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=1-6
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
1.3. What types of cookies do we use?
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Third-party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.